Thursday, January 26, 2006

Lost!

I LOVE Lost. Absolutely the best show on TV. If you haven't seen it, you must tune in. I am proud to say that I have helped two people become obsessed with the show. Usually first thing on Thursday morning, Erin, Eileen and I go over the previous episode. Last night was especially good. The plot thickens....like what happened to Charlie? I love him and now he is starting to get a little scary. The obsession with Claire and Aaron is a little disturbing. I don't understand how he got this way - maybe because of the drugs? Anyway, what is with Locke? The look on his face was terrifying. Maybe he is not such a nice guy? And why did Libby tell Hurley that he stepped on her foot on the plane? Internet rumors have her being an Other. Describing how he looked when he got on the plane kind of makes me think that the rumors are wrong. However, if she is a "tailie" and he was in the middle of the plane (and the last one to board), how did he step on her foot? Wouldn't he have come from the front of the plane? I also wonder why she avoided the question about he thought he knew her. Interesting..... One last thought - I still hate Ana Lucia. I know some people are starting to like her a little more, but I say I hope she's the next to go. And she better not end up with Jack or Sawyer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I hate Ana Lucia too. Her attitude bugs me, and I wish that one of them would smack her around a little bit. I'm just being nosy and stopping into say hello. :) I hope all is well with you in Ohio.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home